How Do I Setup An Email Auto-Reply?
You can set up an automatic response to any mail message coming to your email address. Auto-reply is a standard means to notify your correspondents that you are out of the office or on vacation.
How To Create Or Manage An Email Auto-Reply
- Log into your control panel found on the upper right of our website at DDNS.
- Select Products / Services on the left-hand side then click Manage. Click the Login To Plesk from your control panel. This is where you manage all aspects of your email hosting including the spam filter settings.
- Click on Mail and select the email address you wish to manage. Then click on Auto-Reply tab.
- Tick the box to enable (or disable) the Auto-reply.
- You can now adjust the subject and text that will be sent to people when they email you. Typically we would recommend plain text and UTF-8 encoding for maximum compatibility, though mostly everyone supports HTML formatted emails now. You can also add an attachment and redirect a copy of any emails received onto another address, if someone is monitoring the address in your absence. Just don't forget to disable the auto-reply when you get back by unticking the box again.