DDNS Complaints & Service Levels Handling Policy
DDNS (Discount Domain Name Services) is committed to providing consistent customer service levels throughout every facet of operation.
DDNS recognises that the nature of the industry dictates a level of uncertainty in some cases.
Therefore if any situation should give rise to complaints about our services, prospective registrants, registrants, resellers, affiliates and the general public are urged to e-mail DDNS at firstname.lastname@example.org in regards to any specific issue so that; any and all steps can be taken to find a suitable resolution, DDNS systems and procedures can be modified in order to prevent future problems and constantly high customer satisfaction and retention rates can continue.
Your communication will be acknowledged as quickly as possible, with a maximum lead time of five working days of receipt. If there is scope for resolution without the need for investigation or third party involvement you will also be provided with a response to your concerns.
In the event that an investigation or third party is required we will make all reasonable efforts to provide you with a response in no more than 30 days. If your concerns are of a complex nature and we are not able to provide you with a response within 30 days we will keep you informed as to the progress being made and a likely timeframe for finalisation. If it is more appropriate that your concerns are dealt with by an organisation other than DDNS, we will advise you accordingly and provide you with details of alternative avenues you may wish to pursue.
Discount Domain Name Services Pty Ltd
- DDNS will process all new .au applications in a timely manner.
- If there is any problem with a new .au application, DDNS will communicate directly with the applicant or their agent.
- All applicants can expect to receive a tracking number for follow up communications and email confirmation of the status of their application.
- Generally Discount Domain Name Services Pty Ltd will respond to applications within 1 hour during normal business hours. This may not be possible from time to time as a result of work load or registry systems availability issues.
- Discount Domain Name Services Pty Ltd provides email customer support 24 hours AEST a day 5.5 days a week from Monday 8:30 AM (AEST) to Saturday 12:30 PM (AEST).