How Do I Change The Interface Skin (Theme) In Webmail?
Currently we offer 2 different webmail desktop interface skins and one responsive tablet and phone skin.
You can change the default interface skin by following these steps:
- Login to the webmail facility at DDNS
- Click on Settings in the top right.
- Select Preferences, which is the 1st option in the first column on the left.
- Select User Interface, which is the 1st option in the second column on the left.
- Scroll down to the interface skin section and click on the skin category (desktop, tablet or phone) that you would like to change.
- A new page will load with the a list of the currently available skins. Click on one to select it.
- Click Save and your selection will be applied as soon as you click back to the Mail tab.
Note: The Elastic theme is the default and recommended one and has the best mobile support, W21 is an alternative theme you can select.