How Do SSL Digital Certificates Work?
Secure Your Site Today
Secured Server Certificates enable Secure Socket Layer (SSL) on your web server, thereby giving you the ability to communicate securely with your online customers.
SSL protects all communications with your customers, so you can take credit card orders, protect sensitive personal information, and ensure that hackers cannot detect your passwords.
It is particularly important among the Australian internet community that all sensitive information be transmitted securely. Without the familiar SSL Lock or green bar appearing in the browser, the vast majority of visitors will be reluctant to provide any information.
For any business looking to do business over the web, SSL security is a must.
All SSL Server Certificates have been engineered to provide the flexibility to support up to 256-bit encryption. With your data security hosted on a DDNS high quality server, you can rest assured your data is safe and secure from prying eyes.
For as little as $49, you can add security functions to your web site and start taking orders online.
Wildcard SSL Certificates are also available starting at $199.
Secure all your sub domains with a single, low cost and easy to manage SSL Wildcard Certificate.
Secure an unlimited number of sub domains on the same domain name. With a Wildcard SSL certificate issued to *.yourdomain.com you could protect:
- Single root certificate - issued in minutes, installed in seconds!
- Low cost single root install SSL certificate
- Multi-year savings available - 1 to 5 year certs available
- Automated two step online validation - no paperwork
- 99% browser recognition rate, no chained installation
- Strong 128 / 256-bit encryption, industry standard SSL
- Risk free: 5 day reissue policy
Order your Secure Certificate now