How Do I Change The PHP Or ASP.NET Version On My Site?
1. Login to your hosting account on our website DDNS
You can select the PHP or ASP.NET (Windows hosting accounts only) version that your site or sub-domain will run from our hosting control panel.
To change the version do the following:
2. Click on the Products / Services tab on the left-hand side.
3. Click Manage next to the account you want to manage.
4. Click Login To Plesk.
5. Click on the Websites & Domains tab.
6. Scroll down and look for the site or sub-domain you want to adjust and click Hosting Settings.
7. This will load the Hosting Settings for example.com.au page. Scroll down to find the drop down box where you can adjust PHP Support or Microsoft ASP.NET Support and you will get a list of the available versions on this server. If the version you are looking for is not available, please contact us and we may be able to move you to a differnt server or add the desired version.
8. Once you click OK your settings will be saved and you will be taken back to the main Websites & Domains page. It may then take up to 15 minutes for the changes to take effect.