Do It Yourself DIY Web Sites
Cut out the middle man and save on your web design costs
We are so confident that you will love our Web Presence Builder application that we are giving it away for FREE on certain hosting accounts. There is no sign-up or commitment required, so give it an obligation free trial.
Who should use Web Presence Builder?
Web Presence Builder is an ideal solution for all personal, family, business or content sites. It comes with topics, text and images customized for dozens of businesses and organization types. The intuitive WYSIWYG (What You See Is What You Get) editor that lets you make edits right on the website and move blocks of content around the screen. Topics include
Construction and Housing
Entertainment and Leisure
Arts and Design Services
Fan & Hobby
Health and Sports
You can also easily change site layouts, sidebars, colors, fonts, and backgrounds, and add borders for a customized look. Manage both menu changes and page additions from a single, intuitive interface. Quickly insert all sorts of features in your site including;
- Embedded video: insert videos from services like YouTube, Vimeo, MySpace, or Dailymotion directly into your website.
- Image gallery: Displays a gallery of images from Google Picasa and gives you full control to change names and descriptions. You can also display images from your own hosting account.
- Online store: sell goods online and manage a storefront via Ecwid e-commerce service which is PCI-compliant. This module comes with a complimentary two-month subscription to a premium Ecwid plan, you can also choose from a Basic (free) and Silver options. Compare Ecwid options here.
- Commenting: add a user comment capability through Disqus, this allows visitors to leave comments on any pages that have this module and gives you the ability to moderate those comments. Registration in Disqus is free.
- Social sharing: Places a ShareThis button on a website, enabling visitors to share information from the site on various social media, including Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn.
- Search: Adds a site-wide search field that visitors can use to look for something on your site. Google Search is the default, but a different service can be used by inserting its embedding code.
- Advertisement: supports advertising through systems like Google AdSense. Add a site-wide block for displaying ads from services like Google AdSense.
- Save multiple website versions for a future launch date (or revert back to a previous version).
- Publish your site in seconds with a single click.
- Supports Google Analytics and comes with in-product help and video tutorials.
Click here to try a fully functioning demo for up to 30 days.
Or watch a video now on how to use Web Presence Builder: